You can use different functionalities available for the plotted GTM chart with the help of a number of options available in the top right corner of the graph.
Figure 1. An example of a GTM chart
- You can see the appropriate values by hovering around the graphs.
- You can make the value get displayed in the graph by choosing the fixed level button available in the top right corner.
- You can plot the graph for the required hierarchy level by choosing the appropriate option
- You can also get the graph displayed in a table format by clicking the table button.
- You can pin the graph to the dashboard and easy viewing and comparison with other charts. Below are the steps to pin the graph to the dashboard.
- Click on the Pin Chart button.
- The screen that pops up will ask for the Decision center in which the graph has to be pinned. Pick your choice from the dropdown menu and confirm.
- Now you can see the chart pinned in the Rhythm dashboard.
- Click on Rhythm and select the dashboard to which you have pinned the graph and now you can view the chart.
- You can remove the chart from the dashboard by clicking on the three-dot button and selecting the Remove option.
- You can refresh, edit and download the chart by clicking the appropriate options available.