Create and Manage Dashboards
Dashboards are customizable pages where you can compile multiple charts and reports for quick visualization. The Rhythm Module allows you to create multiple dashboards and group them into folders, so you can organize your data for better decision making.
It is essential to create a folder before creating your first dashboard. Dashboards get organized in the folder that you choose. Follow the link Organizing folders for dashboards to know how to create folders.
Create a Dashboard
- Select the module Teams, Segments or Products.
- Select the Rhythm Tab in the menu panel.
- Select Add new dashboard.
- In the pop-up menu, enter a Name for your new dashboard, select a GTM type - indicating the core object shown in the dashboard (E.g., Segments, Teams, or Products) and select a Folder from the drop-down menu to group your dashboard into.
- Check the Allow personalization if you want your users to change the view of their charts.
- Select Confirm.
Clone/Edit/Delete a Dashboard
- Navigate to the specific dashboard that you'd like to delete.
- In the top right corner of the dashboard, select the three dot menu button [...].
- Pick the action that you want to perform from the drop-down menu.