Create Productivity Profiles
Productivity profiles describe the time it would take for a person in a specific role to become fully productive. They can be ramp-based, which means that productivity will increase in increments over time. A default productivity profile indicates the expected productivity of a person in a specific role. This is useful in planning scenarios where a certain productivity level needs to be assumed.
Steps to create a Productivity Profile on a role:
- Under Productivity Profiles, select Add New Productivity Profile.
- Select the Type of productivity profile you'd like to build. (E.g., Normal, Transfer, New Hire, etc.)
- Enter a Name for the ramp profile.
- For the Start Date field, select the date field from the drop-down list. (E.g., Hire date, Start Date)
- If you'd like the productivity profile to be ramp-based, you can configure this by selecting the pencil icon under Action.
- You'll see a pop-up window. Here, you can define the expected percent productivity by month. Select the +New Month button to add months to the ramp.
- Fill out the percent productivity you'd expect for each month.
- Select Confirm when finished.
- Select Save to add the productivity profile to the role.