As a part of the onboarding process, Fullcast App Administrator will configure the tenant settings which will decide who will work in which secured environment.
- Click on profile to get to the Settings Menu.
- Click on Tenant settings to update the details.
- The configured changes in the Tenant settings will be reflected in the Design app.
Configuration Change time limit
Please note that some of the changes in tenant settings will take 15-20 minutes to get initiated from the time the settings were saved. Refresh or log out and login back to see the change.
- Grid Limit: Set the number of records for the account that needs to be displayed, as the grid limit. Minimum is 100 and Maximum is 5000.
- Industry Taxonomy: Check the industry taxonomy box if it needs to be enabled. After 15-20 minutes Please configure tab will be created near Manage taxonomy.
- Select the search field criteria from the drop-down menu to search for the people from the records. The default search field criteria set is fio_name.
- New Fiscal Year can be set here Use form below to introduce new fiscal year
- Enter the name of the Fiscal Year. eg. FY21. Year in the format yyyy-mm-dd.
Currently, there can be a maximum of 5 Fiscal Year Settings in the Fullcast App.
- Enter the IP addresses and the country names, if any, that needs to be denied.
- Enter the IP addresses and the country names, if any, that needs to be allowed.
The Connected app settings helps to connect Motion App to the
- Salesforce environment.
- Consumer key provided by Fullcast Administrator to setup a new sandbox environment.
- Consumer secret provided by Fullcast Administrator to setup a new sandbox environment.
Details of ideal customer profile can be updated here.
- Multifactor Authentication is essential for some of the users. MFA can be enabled by checking the Enable Multifactor Authentication tab.
- After 20 minutes, Please configure link will be created near the Users in design page.
- Click on Users to see the list of User profiles.
- Click Enable for the users who need multifactor authentication.
To enable MFA at User level click [here]
The following fields have to be selected to view the details of the customer in the design page.
Linking Field: Select that field for which link needs to be created. Clicking on the link will give the details about the customer.
Logo Type: Static or Field Based logo can be selected from the drop-down menu. Static provides a standard logo. If Field based logo is selected, then appropriate logo source has to be provided.
Primary header Field: Select that field which needs to be displayed as the Header for the customer.
Primary Sub-Header field: Select that field which needs to be displayed as the sub-header for the customer.
Secondary Fields: Select that field which needs to be displayed as the secondary field for the customer.
Configure Territory Design
Output data in Territory design --> Customer segments
The output page in the Design app for customer segments will be like the following
Configure Team Design
Output data in Team design --> Team organization
The output page in the Design app for Team settings will be like the following
- Select the Ultimate Parent Field as fio_parentid and check the enabled box.
- Select the Parent field as fio_parentid and check the enabled box.
Updated 6 months ago