Role-based permissions can be updated through the Roles Designer. To do so:
- Select the Role Menu button [...] for the role you'd like to update permissions for.
- From the drop-down menu, select Edit.
- Click on the Permissions tab to view the current permissions enabled for the role selected.
- To edit permissions for any aspect of the app, open the drop-down menu for that business action.
- You'll see a list of operations enabled by default. Double-click on the access type to edit the permissions and click the save icon.
- Change as many permissions as you'd like for the role, and when finished, click Save.
As an example, tenant admins can edit the access for all Sales Managers in fullcast by following the steps below:
Updated almost 2 years ago