The fullcast.io Motion platform is a policy enforcement package that ensures that allows users to quickly "operationalize" their go-to-market design. The Motion platform can work in conjunction with the fullcast.io Design platform to quickly translate your go to market design to execution rules and policy.
This tight integration means that users can continuously iterate on their design and quickly enable their CRM to follow suite. The Motion platform is a data-driven policy and rules engine - which means less time spent hiring consultants to enable the company CRM to keep up with the needs of the go-to-market.
Sales is a daily business!
The Motion platform provides policy & automation support for the following scenarios:
- Customer Data Quality & Compliance
- Nurture prospects and customers through a delightful journey
- Getting the right request to the right role
- Measure and Improve productivity of customer facing roles by automating
repeatable aspects of your Lead to Renewal process
- Instrument your execution engine to find out what is working and what needs to be improved.
- Quickly respond to market conditions and change the execution process and policies to match your go to market design.
The fullcast.io Motion app works on your CRM system and ensures that there is a tight linkage between your go-to-market design you put together in the Design app and the execution of your day-to-day sales motion. This ensures alignment between plan and execution in a way that is responsive to changes.
Currently, the only supported CRM is Salesforce.com. Other platforms are coming soon.
Policy is a set of rules, principles and procedures which help to define the efficient way of support for the established sales process, as well as the wanted behavior of all the participants in that process. A high performing sales organization is one where there are well defined policies and this helps with:
- Delivers a consistent experience to your customers and providing them with a delightful journey.
- Ease the communication and cooperation between all parties involved in the execution of your revenue generation engine.
- Allows for automation because the policies provide consistency of operation that can be automated.
- Better Data Quality overall because everyone understands the rules
- Consistently measure success and failures allowing for continuous improvement of your execution process.
- Scaling your team quickly with easier on-boarding and ramping up of new individuals.
It's important to understand that policy will need to evolve with the organization through the maturity cycle going from a chaotic environment to an agile environment. fullcast.io is a policy driven architecture, in that the automation of policy scales with your sales team as you mature into a high-functioning sales team from startup mode.