Fullcast Users with administrative rights, add other users and manage their privileges in the application. The users can be filtered based on whether they are invited, active, or blocked.
- Click the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the Settings Menu.
- Select Users
- To add a new user, click Add New.
- The People tab lists all the users who have installed the app. Select the Users from the list
- Enter the mandatory field, e-mail address of the user.
- If you wish to enable MFA (Multifactor Authentication) to the user, select Enable in the MFA tab. Else select N/A.
- Select Persona of the user from the drop-down menu.
- After entering, click on save to add the User.
- Once the user gets added, his administrative roles can be edited by clicking on the edit option available on clicking the three dots against the user name.
- Decide whether to make the user Tenant admin or not and select accordingly.
- You can enable/disable the MFA for the user in the MFA tab
- You can edit the Persona of the user from the drop-down menu available.
- Click Save when finished.
- The deletion of the User can be done easily with the click of a button.
- When you click the three dots button against the user, the option for Edit , delete, block and reset MFA for the user pops up.
- If you want to delete the user, click delete. You will be asked for a confirmation. Confirm and proceed when you are sure to delete the user as this action is irreversible.
- If you want to block the user, choose block and go ahead with confirmation. Once you have blocked the user, the user can be unblocked by the tenant admin when needed by clicking the unblock button.
- If you want to reset MFA for the user, click on reset MFA. If the MFA for the user is disabled then it will be enabled and vice-versa.
Updated 3 months ago