Use multiple plans to strategize for the present day and the future.
For example, you could continue making day-to-day changes in your sales plan by using your "Production" plan - adjust your targets based on capacity in the Targets Tab or reassign territories in the Assignments Tab if people leave or move within your organization.
Use multiple plans to make adjustments for the future - align your go-to-market strategy, teams, redefine segments, manage products to fit your fiscal needs. Flip your new plan into a Production plan once you've committed your changes and are happy with the adjustments made.
Want to create a new plan?
To learn how to create a new plan or clone an existing one, check out Using Plans in fullcast.io.
How many plans can I create in my instance?
We allow a maximum of 3 plans to be created in each tenant. For access to more plans, speak to your Business Partner.
View your existing plans by clicking the blue plans button in the top left corner of your screen.
Each plan you've made will show up as a card in this view. The plan you've made your "Production Plan" will be flagged as Active in green. On the top right corner of each card, click on the [...] button to access the Plans Menu options for each plan. Keep reading to learn what each of these options mean!
To edit the name of a plan:
- Click the Plans Menu [...] for the plan you'd like to rename.
- From the dropdown menu, select Edit.
- In the next screen, fill in the new name of your plan and click Save.
To delete a plan from your instance:
- Click the Plans Menu [...] for the plan you'd like to delete.
- From the dropdown menu, select Delete.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen. Acknowledge the warning and type DELETE in the text box.
- Click Confirm to complete the action.
Deleting plans is undoable!
In the case that you'd like to plan for the future year while still using your current "Production" plan, you have the option of cloning an existing plan and using it as a template to make adjustments on. To do so:
- Click the blue Plans tab in the top left corner of your browser.
- From the plans available, click the Plans Menu [...] button on the plan you'd like to clone. From the options listed, select Clone.
- Fill out a Name for the new plan.
- Click Save.
What happens when I clone a plan?
When you clone an existing plan, you are creating a duplicate version of the plan you cloned. This means that all territories, teams, products, industry taxonomy, and roles are copied from the original plan. Dashboards made in the Rhythm Module are also copied over. Roles and tenant settings will remain the same across all plans.
However, the Motion Module gets disabled in a cloned plan. The Motion Module is only active for a Production Plan to prevent inconsistencies when syncing data from fullcast.io back into your CRM. To learn more about flip your plan into a production plan, keep reading below.
Your Production Plan is the sales plan that is actively connected and integrated with your CRM instance. As of now, you can only make one plan a production plan in fullcast. This is mainly to avoid any inconsistencies in the data going out of fullcast into your CRM and vice versa.
To convert a plan into a Production Plan:
- Go to the Plans Menu by clicking on the blue Plan tab.
- From the plans available, click the Plans Menu [...] button on the plan you'd like to clone. From the options listed, select Make Production Plan.
Rerunning rules on your Plans
Rerunning Rules is only enabled for the production plan you've enabled in the Plans Menu. This is to prevent any data inconsistencies in your CRM.
Updated over 2 years ago