The Industry Taxonomy policy is used to populate your accounts with the correct industry data. Using this policy, you can automate mapping of the account industry fields to the Industry Taxonomy created in the Design Module. To add an Industry Taxonomy policy:
- Click on the Motion tab in fullcast.io.
- Select the designer you'd like to work in - Territories, Teams, or Products.
- Click the blue Add New Policy button in the top-right corner.
- From the Policy Catalog, select Industry Taxonomy.
- Select an object to stamp the Industry Taxonomy on.
- Click the grey [+] button to add a Field Name - which is used to match Account Industry data to the Industry Taxonomy built in the Design Module.
- For each Field Name, choose a Type of Industry Code from the drop-down menu.
- Next, if you'd like to stamp industry values to certain fields, click the grey [+] button next to "Additionally stamp industry values...".
- Enter any fields under Field Name that you'd like to add to your account with respect to Industry Taxonomy. Select a Taxonomy Value to match each Field Name to. (E.g., Sector, Super Sector, Industry)
- Right-click on the link labeled Save and Define Industry Taxonomy and open it in another tab.
- You are now redirected to the Industry Taxonomy designer in the Design Module.
- Set up your Industry taxonomy according to your business model or go to market strategy, and commit your changes when finished. This step is essential in order for the policy to work.
- Once you're finished, go back to the Industry taxonomy policy and click Save Changes to create your policy.
Updated about 2 years ago