The Industry Taxonomy policy is used to populate your accounts with the correct industry data. Using this policy, you can automate mapping of the account industry fields to the Industry Taxonomy created in the Design Module.
For any policy to be executed, the following two steps are necessary.
- Setting up Process Builder in Salesforce Environment.
- Configuring the policy in Fullcast Environment.
To add an Industry Taxonomy policy:
- Click on the Motion tab in fullcast.io.
- Select the designer you'd like to work in - Territories, Teams, or Products.
- Click the blue Add New Policy button in the top-right corner.
- From the Policy Catalog, select Industry Taxonomy.
- Select an object to stamp the Industry Taxonomy on.
- Click the grey [+] button to add a Field Name - which is used to match Account Industry data to the Industry Taxonomy built in the Design Module.
- For each Field Name, choose a Type of Industry Code from the drop-down menu.
- Next, if you'd like to stamp industry values to certain fields, click the grey [+] button next to "Additionally stamp industry values...".
- Enter any fields under Field Name that you'd like to add to your account with respect to Industry Taxonomy. Select a Taxonomy Value to match each Field Name to. (E.g., Sector, Super Sector, Industry)
- Right-click on the link labeled Save and Define Industry Taxonomy and open it in another tab.
- You are now redirected to the Industry Taxonomy designer in the Design Module.
- Set up your Industry taxonomy according to your business model or go to market strategy, and commit your changes when finished. This step is essential in order for the policy to work.
- Once you're finished, go back to the Industry taxonomy policy and click Save Changes to create your policy.
- Log into the Salesforce environment and click Setup -->Process Builder.
- Start creating the process builder for the policy by clicking the New button.
- Give a process name in the window that pops-up. An API name that is unique for each policy is generated automatically after the process name is entered.
- Add a description message, if needed.
- Select an action from the drop-down menu. This will decide when to run the process.
- Now in the UI that appears select the object for which the policy was created in Motion App. Also specify when to start the process and Save.
- Now click the add criteria option in the decision box of the process builder.
- Give a criteria name and select a criteria to execute the action.
- Set conditions, when to take immediate actions. These conditions depends on Industry taxonomy criteria that have been configured in the new policy that was created in Motion App.
- Add an action to be executed. The Action type field should be selected as “Apex”. Enter an Action Name . Select “Policy Handler” for Apex Class .
- Set Apex Variables as following for Account Object
Updated 22 days ago