The Design Module is a Sales Organization tool that allows you to intelligently and collaboratively align your go-to-market resources. Design your go-to-market strategy with our customizable tool, and execute with confidence through our key features:
A complete go-to-market plan for your company with the territory, team, roles, product and industry taxonomy designers allowing complete visibility. Each designer gives a different perspective to your business's sales strategy, allowing you to effectively create and maintain your entire go-to-market model in one place. Learn about each of them here:
- Territory Designer - A place for users to organize accounts into segments and territories, assign targets, define resource coverage, and track segment-focused company performance.
- Team Designer - A place for you to organize people into teams based on their company's unique go-to-market strategy, where they can also set and review targets and assign quota.
- Roles Designer - A place for you to define the various selling and support roles that make up your go-to-market strategy, and manage the capacity and productivity profiles associated with the various roles.
- Industry Taxonomy - A place for you to define a consistent Industry Taxonomy that is used across the Go To Market design.
- Product Designer - A place for you to organize products into different groups and set targets on those groups.
Each designer functions similarly and allows you to complete tasks such as:
- Assess your current capacity model and expected capacity needs using the Roles Designer.
- Create your Go-to-Market Design and define your Ideal Customer Profile.
- Assign Coverage by placing resources and people into roles.
- Set Targets using a collaborative top-down and/or bottom-up process.
- Visualize and Report using charts to communicate your go-to-market design with key stakeholders.
- Define your product categories and product strategy in the Product Designer.
- Organize your workforce using the Teams Designer according to how you divide up your people.
- Deploy your go-to-market by committing your plan and exporting it to your CRM.
The ability to evaluate different what-if situations, to make more informed decisions before making a commitment. Learn more about these views here:
Maintaining your sales plan consistently throughout the year is needed, and fullcast.io Modules allow you to do so with the following features:
- Maintain Data Hygiene with Data Policies in the Motion Module
- Capacity Review in the Roles Designer
- Assess and Act on Plan Drift using Dashboards in the Rhythm Module
- Reassigning Targets and Assignments while Changing Roles
- Adjust Quotas in the Targets Tab
- Adjust Policies in the Motion Module to reflect changes to execution policy based on the updated go-to-market plan in the Design Module.
Conduct comprehensive sales planning that involves all stakeholders into a common experience. Learn more about this here: