The Design Module is a Sales Planning platform that allows you to intelligently and collaboratively align your go-to-market resources and integrate these plans directly with Salesforce. Design your go-to-market strategy with our customizable tool, and execute with confidence. The Design Module gives you a single source of truth - allowing you to structure information models so that every data element is stored exactly once and all team members have an instant view of what everyone else is working on.
Each designer within the Design Module gives a different perspective on your business's sales strategy, allowing you to effectively create and maintain your entire go-to-market model in one place. Learn about each of them here:
- Territory Designer - A place for users to organize accounts into segments and territories, assign targets, define resource coverage, and track segment-focused company performance.
- Team Designer - A place for you to organize people into teams based on their company's unique go-to-market strategy, where they can also set and review targets and assign quota.
- Roles Designer - A place for you to define the various selling and support roles that make up your go-to-market strategy.
- Product Designer - A place for you to organize products into different groups and set targets on those groups.
- Industry Taxonomy - A place for you to define a consistent Industry Taxonomy that is used across the Go To Market design.
To learn more about the Design Module, check out Getting to Know the Design Module.
Updated about 2 months ago