The Design Module is a Sales Planning platform that allows you to intelligently and collaboratively align your go-to-market resources and integrate these plans directly with Salesforce. Design your go-to-market strategy with our customizable tool, and execute with confidence. The Design Module gives you a single source of truth - allowing you to structure information models so that every data element is stored exactly once and all team members have an instant view of what everyone else is working on.
Each designer within the Design Module gives a different perspective on your business's sales strategy, allowing you to effectively create and maintain your entire go-to-market model in one place. Learn about each of them here:
- Territory Designer - A place for users to organize accounts into segments and territories, assign targets, define resource coverage, and track segment-focused company performance.
- Team Designer - A place for you to organize people into teams based on their company's unique go-to-market strategy, where they can also set and review targets and assign quota.
- Roles Designer - A place for you to define the various selling and support roles that make up your go-to-market strategy.
- Product Designer - A place for you to organize products into different groups and set targets on those groups.
- Industry Taxonomy - A place for you to define a consistent Industry Taxonomy that is used across the Go To Market design.
The Design Module is your go-to place for sales planning. Use it to:
Collaborate on Your Go-to-Market Plan
No more planning out of Excel spreadsheets and shared drives! Use Design's collaborative environment to keep all stakeholders working using the same information. Decisions are publicly captured for review and you can execute your approved plans automatically.
Run Top-Down and Bottom-Up Analysis
Bi-directional planning is extremely important - the Design module enables you to easily compare both top-down and bottom-up plans side-by-side. Capture stakeholder comments and drive alignment throughout all levels of your organization.
Visualize Territory Mapping
Design enables you to visually take control of your worldwide territory planning down to the 5-
digit postal code level with simple point-and-click assignments and heat map overlays.
Facilitate Territory Balancing
Having the right balance of reps across territories is essential to maximize your sales potential. Balance your territories against any field in your CRM to compare the variables most important to your sales process.
Set Account Hierarchy
Blocks created by undefined parent/child relationships and accidental cross-team selling can impact your business. Account hierarchy and augmented taxonomy features in Design set the policies that govern how your sales strategy assigns and routes accounts based on sales segment and sales role.
Leverage Legacy System Data
Design pulls data directly from your legacy business systems. Everyone works from the same set
of assumptions and guidance, including actual past sales performance data from your CRM.
To learn more about the Design Module, check out Getting to Know the Design Module.
Updated about 2 years ago