Compliance policies ensure that your sales teams adhere to legal requirements, for example:
- Data Privacy Regulations – Such as GDPR in the EU or Privacy Shield from the US Dept of
Commerce; Regulations require that the use of contact data be governed against misuse.
- Trade Regulations – Governments may identify organizations, countries, and individuals you
cannot do business with.
- Accounting Principles – Various accounting principles such as ASC606 govern the collection of
appropriate data for the accounting, revenue recognition, or commissioning purposes; These
policies must be followed in the course of doing business and collecting data.
- Auditing Requirements – Your internal auditing requirements will require you to follow certain
policies to ensure proper compliance with internal audit controls.
- Industry Regulations
To review the types of compliance policies available, keep reading below.
- US Trade Embargoes
- GDPR Compliance ~ coming soon!
Enabling these policies helps you track whether your sales team is being compliant with various government-mandated rules, and provide reporting on your records.
Updated over 2 years ago