In the Team Designer, use the Targets Tab to manage your team - assess budgets, hiring goals, recruiting efforts, performance, etc.
Person-level targets are used in Bottom-Up Target Setting, where the targets are assigned to the person separate targets assigned in the Territory Designer. It's common for managers in a sales team to assign person-level targets for their AEs or salespersons lowest in the team hierarchy.
We have created a way for you to do this in the fullcast.io Teams Designer>Targets Tab. The process for creating the targets is similar across all designers, so if you want to learn more, go to Creating Targets.
To create Person-level Targets:
- Click on a leaf node in the Hierarchy Menu of the Teams Designer, where you want to create the target.
- Select the Targets tab.
- Click Add New.
- Follow the steps in Creating Targets.
- View the Person-level target on the node you selected in step 1.
What else can you do with Person-level targets?
- Using the Top-Down Target Setting approach, distribute down to the person-level targets. Use default values if you'd like.
- Rollup the person level targets to view their contribution at the team level.
- When changing roles, confirming TB-[ ] assignments, or retiring roles: deal with person-level targets and reassign them.
Updated about 2 years ago