Round-robin functionality for package version 2.160 and above
(This round robin functionality is only for package version 2.160 and above. Other users please follow Routing Policy configuration to work with the policy stages.)
GTM trigger flag
Ensure if you have enabled GTM trigger flag in Fullcast setting, before proceeding. If not click Round-robin install/upgrade notes to know how to enable.
Stage 5 - Round-Robin
Team-based round robin functionality
If you want to select a team which has a selected list of participants who can share the workload in round-robin method, then we use team-based round-robin. To add participants to assign incoming cases in a round-robin methodology follow below steps:
- Select the + icon from the top right corner of the Round robin section. Select participants by clicking the radio button available against participants.
- Select those teams from which the members need to be added to the participants list.
- If there are any members who need to be removed from the round-robin list, select their names from the drop-down in the exception list.
- Apart from automatic addition of members from team, members can be added to the participants list manually as well. Only the members added manually can be deleted using the delete icon available at the end of the table against the participant name.
Territory-based Round-robin functionality
If you want to select a territory in which workload can be shared among the members who are in a particular role in round-robin method, then we use territory-based round-robin. To add territories to assign incoming cases in a round-robin methodology follow below steps:
- Select the + icon from the top right corner of the Round robin section. Select Territories by clicking the option button available against territories.
- Select those territories and their children that needs to be added to the participants list.
- If there are any territory node or child nodes that needs to be removed from the round-robin list, select their names from the drop-down in the exception list.
- Apart from automatic addition of territories to the participants list, territories can be added to the participants list manually as well. Only the territories added manually can be deleted using the delete icon available at the end of the table against the territory name.
- Select the role of the person from the drop-down available to whom the opportunity should be routed .
Points to remember for territory-based round-robin
- You can select a territory only from the current plan where the policy is setup.
- If the parent node has children, the child nodes will be displayed in the participants list.
- It is mandatory to select the role of the person to whom the opportunity should be routed in each territory.
Managing Round-Robin participants
After selecting the participants either from team based or territory based, we can manage and specify certain fields which would help in routing it to the specific person.
- Weightage: If a person is given more value in the weightage column, then the person gets routed with more number of cases. The number of cases routed to the person depends on the weightage given to the person in the weightage field. If everyone gets the same value then every person gets equal share of the leads.
- Skill: Add a Skill to filter against if you'd like to assign a specific person to a case. (E.g., French-speaking SDRs can be assigned to opportunities based in French-speaking countries by adding "French" as a skill)
- Vacation: The vacation details of the person, can be managed by selecting the manage icon after saving the participant by selecting the save icon against the name of the participant.
- Status: The status column helps us identify whether the particular person is active or inactive to handle the particular case.
- Limit: If you'd like to set a limit on the number of cases routed to ANY participant, you can use the Limit column to do that. The limit can be set on Hourly, daily and personal limit basis. Once the set limit is reached for the particular person the opportunity gets routed to the next eligible person.
Additional configuration in the Round-robin stage
Additional configuration in the Round-robin stage enables more filter criteria and easy execution of the routing.
- Check the box if you want to skip the round-robin stage when there are no matching skills found. This will help to go directly to stage 4- Defaults and record tagging.
- If you wish to have the support from the agent for round-robin routing, you can have it by checking the box which says *Support Agent login for Round-robin routing
- When there is more number of cases created, we can set a maximum limit of cases that needs to be distributed to the representatives by checking the box Limit the total number of cases routed to anyone to a maximum of.