Data policy - Configuring Process builder in salesforce for Account Dedupe Policy
Configuring process builder for every policy is mandatory. Follow the steps below to configure process builder for the Account Dedupe policy.
- Log into the Salesforce environment and select Setup -->Process Builder.
- Start creating the process builder for the policy by selecting the New button.
- Give a process name in the window that pops-up. An API name that is unique for each policy is generated automatically after the process name is entered.
- Add a description message, if needed.
- Select an action from the drop-down menu. This will decide when to run the process.
- Now in the UI that appears select the object for which the policy was created in Motion App. Also specify when to start the process and Save.
- Now select the add criteria option in the decision box of the process builder.
- Give a criteria name and select a criteria to execute the action.
- Set conditions, when to take immediate actions. These conditions depends on dedupe criteria that have been configured in the new policy that was created in Motion App.
- Add an action to be executed. The Action type field should be selected as Apex. Enter an Action Name . Select Policy Handler for Apex Class .
- Set Apex Variables as following for Account Object as below
configure Account Dedupe policy in your fullcast environment.