Managed Package Installation
Make sure to set up your Salesforce Instance by following the guide Setting Up Your Salesforce Instance
Get the Installation URL from Your Business Partner before proceeding with the steps below.
- Append the Package installation path to your Salesforce URL after “.com/”.
- Press ENTER and the Package installation page will pop up.
- On the Installation screen, select Install for All Users and check the Acknowledge box to confirm the installation of the Package.
- Click Install
- You will be prompted to Approve Third-Party Access with our Amazon AWS services. This is used for our clean domain functionality. Click the checkbox to accept and click Continue to initiate the installation.
- You will likely see the below screen. This is normal, you can click Done and continue working. You will receive an email notification once the installation has been completed.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the fullcast.io Managed Package and are on your way to becoming a GrowthOps expert.
Post Install Setup
For Admin users and testing, it is recommended to make available the following tabs:
- Fullcast Policy Error Logs
- Fullcast Policy Status
- Fullcast Routing Queues
- Fullcast Participants
- Fullcast GTMs (Labelled “GTMs”)
Another great option for debugging and setup is the addition of the corresponding related lists to page layouts for Admin users.