Configuring Tenant ID in Routing Policies
Once you log in to Salesforce, below are the steps that need to be taken to configure the tenant id:
- Go to SETUP.
- Type Custom Metadata Type in the Quick Search bar and select it.
- Go to Fullcast Policy Setting.
- Select Manage Records against Fullcast Policy
- Click on Edit against Tenant Id record
- Enter the Tenant Id to which the Salesforce Instance is connected.
- Select Save.
You can find your Fullcast tenant ID by clicking on your user icon in the top right corner of your screen: