You can pin the report to the dashboard by following the below steps
- Select the Pin Chart button.
- The screen that pops up will ask for the Decision center in which the report has to be pinned. Pick your choice from the dropdown menu and confirm.
- Now you can see the report pinned in the Rhythm dashboard. Select the Rhythm tab and pick the dashboard to which you have pinned the report.
- Now you can view the report in the dashboard.
Steps to remove the chart from the dashboard
- Select the three dots on the top right corner of the chart
- Pick the remove option.
The portfolio report gets displayed in a tabular format with the columns chosen. You can hide the column if not needed by using the column chooser option.