Track the Progress of a Target
You can quickly view the progress of your targets in the Targets Tab. Each entry represents a target assigned for the node in your hierarchy. In figure 1, you can see the breakdown of each target entry.
Figure 1: Breakdown of a target entry
- Name of the Target & Role Assigned to it.
- Dynamic Progress View: Here, you'll see a bar graph representing the breakdown of the actually achieved target by month and variance. Rollover with your mouse to see metrics by month. If you have scalar targets, this section will be blank.
- Year-to-Date Actuals: Target amount actually achieved since the fiscal year began.
- Percent Completion.
- Year-to-Date Target: Target amount to be achieved since the fiscal year began.
- Fiscal Year Target: Total target amount for the fiscal year.
- Target Operations Menu: View details/edit, rollup, distribute, or delete targets from this menu.
Steps to view details on a target
- From the Target Operations Menu(the three vertical dots) on a particular target, pick View Details/Edit from the drop-down menu.
- You are now at the Tops Down vs Bottoms Up tab. You'll see the same information pointed out in the section above but in a page view.