Adjusting Targets based on Ramp
Productivity adjustments are driven by the productivity of the individual that is ultimately associated with the target. Ramp-based productivity adjustments are a percentage of the set quota per month corresponding to productivity, ramping up from 0 to 100%.
Steps to add a ramp-based productivity adjustment
- Choose the node in the hierarchy column at which you'd like to distribute the target.
- Select the Target tab in the designer. Here, you see a list of existing targets set on that node in the hierarchy.
- From the Target Operations Menu on the target of choice, and pick View Details/Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Details tab, scroll down to the Adjustments section, and select Add Schedule Adjustment.
- Pick Productivity Profile from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up will appear, showing the Ramp productivity profile for the people assigned to that target.
- To add the percent or amount values, enter the percentage inside the edit box.
- If you are editing an existing adjustment, then manually change the values to your preference by selecting the pencil icon on the right corner under the Action column.
- Select Confirm to add your adjustments.
- Select Apply at the top of the page to save your changes and see your adjusted target.
- View the adjusted target in the Tops Down vs Bottoms Up Tab, and select [+] Bottoms Up in the grid to view how the adjustments made affected the overall target.