Manually Adjust Target Schedules
A sales manager may need to make adjustments to the target schedule for various reasons.
Steps to Adjust Target Schedule
- Choose the node in the hierarchy where you need to adjust targets.
- Select the Target tab in the designer. Here, you see a list of existing targets set for that node in the hierarchy.
- From the Target Operations Menu, select View Details/Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add Schedule Adjustment.
- Select Add Manual Adjustment from the drop-down menu.
- Select Confirm to add your adjustments.
- Select Apply at the top of the page to save your changes and see your adjusted target.
- View the adjusted target in the Tops Down vs Bottoms Up Tab.