How to distribute targets at a particular node
If you want to distribute your target down a particular node and its children, without affecting other parent nodes in the hierarchy, you can edit the target at the node level using the Edit Details page.
Steps to distribute target at a particular node
- Choose the node in the hierarchy column at which you'd like to distribute the target.
- Select the Target tab in the designer. Here, you see a list of existing targets set on that node in the hierarchy.
- Select View Details/Edit on the target of choice. Here you will see an overview of the target, where you can track the progress and view the numbers based on schedules and adjustments.
- Select the Distribute tab to modify the parameters of the target. Pick the Distribution Method from the drop-down list.
- Add any Exclusions by selecting child nodes from the drop-down list. The nodes you choose won't be affected by the distribute action.
- Select Distribute to save your changes.
- At the Tops Down vs Bottoms Up Tab, click [+] Bottoms Up in the grid to view how the target was distributed down the child nodes.