Create a Portfolio Report
- Select the node from your hierarchy on which you want to create the chart.
- On the top right corner, select the Chart view icon.
- Select Portfolio Report on the right side.
- Enter the name in the Chart Title text box for the chart.
(If the name is not provided, the chart will create the name using the dimensions and measures selected in the following steps)
- You can plot the report for Current, Proposed, or Difference. (Difference between current and proposed)
- Now select the Columns that need to be displayed in the report. The portfolio report includes entities like assignments, accounts, and territory.
- You may choose to limit the report by role or person in the
- You can create a specific portfolio report for a particular person by selecting the name from the dropdown menu.
- After selecting the columns, select Plot.