Edit Geographical Territories
- Select Customer Segments from Territory Design.
- From the hierarchy, select the parent node for which you'd like to edit within the hierarchy.
- Select the Hierarchy Options menu and select "Edit" from the drop-down list.
- Select Map on the Edit Hierarchy page.
- Select Next.
- To add an additional segment to the territory:
- Select the Edit button in the top right corner. A new window named Manage Segments will pop up.
- Name your segment and add it to the territory by clicking on the add button (+) and Confirming the action. A new segment is visible on the Heat Map.
Accessing the Map tab
This tab is only accessible at the parent node, not at any of the child nodes that are created using the map.
Steps to add a region to the territory:
- Select the segment you want to add the region to
- Search for the region on the search bar
- Select the name of the region from the dropdown
- A location icon could be seen on the Heat Map. Select that region.
- The color assigned to the segment is assigned to your region as well indicating the region is selected
- Save the changes
- The new segment and the region are visible on the Heat Map