Email Invitation for Login Creation
Accepting E-mail invite
When a new user gets added to the application, the user receives an email invite and a password reset request email. The user has to acknowledge these emails to set up the login process in the application.
- Check your inbox for the Account Verification email. Click on Confirm My Account to complete the setup.
- Click the link in the Password Change request email. This link will redirect to a page where you set your password.
- After these two steps, the user can login using his credentials.
- Enter the fullcast.io application.
- Enter the user name and password.
- It is essential to secure the user account with Google Authenticator. Click on Try Another Method in the screen that appears to select the google authenticator.
- Once the user clicks on the google authenticator, he will be taken to a window where he should scan the QR code using his mobile.
- After scanning, the fullcast.io is registered in the mobile and the authenticator generates a six digit one-time code. Once the user enters the one-time code, the login process is complete and the user is taken to the Fullcast application.
The login link in the email can only be used once. If you click the link, and then close the window before saving your new password, the link will be expired and you will need to request a new password from your system administrator.
- Click on your user profile at the top right corner.
- Select Logout.